RSS
Hello! Welcome to AM Movie Mania! We are movie lovers who are happy to provide you with movie reviews! Got a request? Email us at ammoviemania@hotmail.com. x}

ECLIPSE (2010)


I watched this movie with my brother and cousins. To tell you the truth, I really had no attention AT ALL to watch this movie. I've watched the two previous movies (Twilight and New Moon) and I always out of the cinema feeling regret. Its true that I dont like the movie, but it doesn't mean I hate the cast. I love SOME of them, like Kellan Lutz who played as Emmett and Ashley Green who played as Alice. They're really easy-going and fun to be watched. Oh, not forget to mention all the sexy and well-build body owner, Cam Gigandet (James, Twilight) and Taylor Lautner who played as Jacob Black and became the main cast of New Moon and Eclipse.
I also love Cameron Bright (Alec the Voltury Clan) and also the new comer, Xavier Samuel (Riley, the newborn).








OK. Enough with the crazy bubbling. I just LOVE the cast. The best thing in this movie is all the handsome guys! BUT, in my opinion, the main cast, Robert Pattinson who played as Edward Cullen, doesn't suit at all with my imagination. That is what make me regret most.
It all begins ... With a choice

Director : David Slade
Writers
: Melissa Rosenberg (Screenplay) and Stephenie Meyer (novel)
Release date : 30 June 2010 (Indonesia)
Genre
: Drama | Fantasy | Romance
Cast :
Kristen Stewart ... Bella Swan
Robert Pattinson ... Edward Cullen
Taylor Lautner ... Jacob Black
Bryce Dallas Howard ... Victoria

Jackson Rathbone ... Jasper Whitlock

Ashley Greene ... Alice Cullen

Peter Facinelli ... Dr. Carlisle Cullen

Elizabeth Reaser ... Esme Cullen

Kellan Lutz ... Emmett Cullen

Nikki Reed ... Rosalie Hale

Xavier Samuel ... Riley

Kiowa Gordon ... Embry Call

Tyson Houseman ... Quil Ateara

Bronson Pelletier ... Jared

Alex Meraz ... Paul

Julia Jones ... Leah Clearwater

Tinsel Korey ... Emily

Daniel Cudmore ... Felix

Dakota Fanning ... Jane

Cameron Bright ... Alec

Plot : Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob -- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life. Written by Summit Entertainment

Things I hate in this movie :
1. Full of RIDICULOUS kissing scene. The fans and NO-fans are already know that Edward and Bella is a couple. And they're really full of love, blaa blaa blaa. But do you think that it has to be shown by kissing all the time when they met?! It so disturbing and annoying.
2. I found that this movie used too many words (and dialogue from the novel) to describe what's going on instead of showing (acting) us. And It made all the chemistry gone and also made the movie is a plain awful and boring! (no offense. This is just my opinion)
3. It's a good thing that David Slade has crafted a beautifully shot movie with some excellent action pieces. Sadly, even with a whole army of vampires and werewolves fighting in the final, this small increase in action doesn't take away from the fact that the film drags in more than one place with blocks of dialogue that feel as if they're going to last a lifetime. It's unfortunate as the action pieces look excellent and the CGI, especially in the werewolves has improved leaps and bounds between New Moon and Eclipse.

Not that I hate it ALL. but most of them. I can't enjoy it as much as the novel. And I already know that it's really impossible to put all of the details from the novel to a two-hours movie. And I won't say much about it. You may as well just enjoy "the view" of the handsome guys! ^^

The trailer of the movie :


enjoy ^^

-auReL-

2 comments:

.p. said...

Kristen Stewart definitely made the wrong choice by doing Eclipse
My friends all said that Bella was such a slut in Eclipse
When Edward left, Bella approached Jacob, but when Edward came back, Bella simply dumped Jacob
i didnt watch the movie thou
i didn't even watch New Moon
im already fed up with just Twilight
;p

oReL-chan said...

Yeah! totally agree, pau!
But, like I said. I just love the cast! Haha,, Not the movie.
The cast here not including Robert Pattinson. I just love SOME of them. ^^

 
Copyright 2009 AM Movie Mania. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy